Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Powerful Scriptures - God's Promises of Victory Over Our Finances

As we face various financial challenges today, our only peace of mind can rest on God promises on how to deal with our finances and our prosperity.

(Ps. 91:1-12) “ He who dwells in the secret place of the Most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.  I will say of the Lord, ‘He is my refuge and my fortress, My God, in Him I will trust.’  Surely He shall deliver me from the snare of the fowler and from the perilous pestilence.  He shall cover me with His feathers, and under His wings I shall take refuge; His truth shall be my shield and buckler.  I shall not be afraid of the terror by night, nor of the arrow that flies by day, nor of the pestilence that walks in darkness, nor of the destruction that lays waste at noonday.  A thousand may fall at my side, and ten thousand at my right hand; but it shall not come near me.  Only with my eyes shall I look, and see the reward of the wicked….. Because I have made the Lord who is my refuge, even the Most High, my dwelling place, no evil shall befall me, nor shall any plague come near my dwelling; for He shall give His angels charge over me, to keep me in all my ways.  In their hands they shall bear me up.”

(Romans 10:17) “Faith comes by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.” (Ps.1:1-3) “Blessed is the man who walks not in the counsel of the ungodly, nor stands in the path of sinners, nor sits in the seat of the scornful; but his delight is in the law of the Lord, and in His law he meditates day and night.  He shall be like a tree planted by the rivers of water, that brings forth its fruit in its season.  Whose leaf also shall not wither; and whatever he does shall prosper.” (3 John 1:2) “Beloved, I pray that you may prosper in all things and be in health, just as your soul prospers.”.

(Malachi 3:10) “Bring all the tithes into the store house, that there may be food in My house.  And try Me now in this,” says the Lord, “If I will not open for you the windows of heaven and pour out for you such blessing that there will not be room enough to receive it.” (Luke 6:38)”Give and it will be given to you, pressed down, shaken together and running over will be put into your bosom.  For with the same measure that you use, it will be measured back to you.”

(2 Cor.9:6-9) “But this I say: He who sows sparingly will also reap sparingly, and  he who sows bountifully will also reap bountifully. So let each one give as he purposes in his heart, not grudgingly or of necessity, for God loves a cheerful giver.  And God is able to make all grace abound toward you, that you, always having all sufficiency in all things, may have an abundance for every  good work.”

(Gal.6:7,9) “Do not be deceived, God is not mocked, for whatever a man sows, that he will also reap.”   I believe that when I sow seed into good ground, I reap an immediate, hundred-fold return, in the name of Jesus. (Hab.2:2-3) …”Write the vision and make it plain on tablet, that he may run who reads it.  For the vision is yet for an appointed time.  But at the end it will speak and it will not lie.  Though it tarries, wait for it; because it will surely come.  It will not tarry.”

(Psalm 35:27) “Let them shout for joy and be glad, who favor my righteous cause; and let them say continually, ‘Let the Lord be magnified, who has pleasure in the prosperity of His servants.”

(Prov. 4:23) “Keep your heart with all diligence, for out of it flows the issues of life.”  .... (2 Cor. 10:5) ...”casting down arguments and every high thing that exalts itself against the knowledge of God, bringing every thought into captivity to the obedience of Christ.”
.. ..(Prov.36:11) “If they obey and serve Him, they shall spend their days in prosperity, and their years in pleasures.  But if they do not obey, they shall perish by the sword, and they shall die without knowledge.” (Ps.25:12-14) “Who is the man that fears the Lord?  Him shall He teach in the way He chooses.  He himself shall dwell in prosperity, and his descendants shall inherit the earth.  The secret of the Lord is with those who fear Him, and He will show them His salvation.”

(Deut.28:1-14) If you obey the Lord your God and faithfully keep all His commands that I am giving you today, He will make you greater than any other nation on earth.   Obey the Lord your God and all these blessings will be yours.  The Lord will bless your towns and your fields.  The Lord will bless you with many children, with abundant crops and with many cattle and sheep.  The Lord will bless your grain crops and the food you prepare from them.   The Lord will bless everything you do.  The Lord will defeat your enemies when they attack you.  They will attack you from one direction but run from you in all directions.  The Lord your God will bless your work and fill your barns with grain.  He will bless you in the land that He is giving you……The Lord your God will make you the leader among the nations and not a follower; you will always prosper and never fail if you obey faithfully all his commandments that I am giving you today.  But you must never disobey them in anyway, or worship and serve any other gods.”

(Phil.4:6) “Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made know to God, and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.”

(2nd Cor. 4:18)  …”while we do not look at the things which are seen but at the things which are not seen.  For the things which are seen are temporary, but the things which are not seen are eternal.”  (1 Peter 5:7) “I cast all my care on You O Lord for You care for me.”  (Phil 4:19) “You O Lord shall supply all my need according to Your riches in glory through Christ Jesus.”

(Deut. 8:18) “And I shall remember the Lord My God, for it is You who gives me the power to get wealth, that You may establish Your covenant which You swore to my fathers, as it is this day.”  (Phil 4:13) I can do all things through Christ who strengthen me.”  (Eph.3:20) “Now to You, O Lord, who is able to do exceedingly and abundantly above all that we can ask or think according to the power that works in us.”  (1 John 5:14) “Now this is the confidence that we have in Him, that if we ask anything according to His will, He hears us.  And if we know that He hears us, whatever we ask, we know that we have the petitions that we have asked of Him.” ( Mark 11:23-24) "Have faith in God.  For assuredly, I say to you, whoever says to this mountain, 'Be thou removed and be cast into the sea' and does not doubt in his heart, but believes that those things he says will be done, he will have whatever he says.  Therefore I say to you, whatever things you ask when you pray, believe that you receive them, and you will have them."

(Prov.18:20) “A man’s stomach shall be satisfied from the fruit of his mouth; from the produce of his lips he shall be filled.  Death and life are in the power of the tongue, and those who love it will eat its fruit.”  (Is. 55:11) “So shall My Word be that goes forth from My mouth; it shall not return to Me void.  But t shall accomplish what I please, and it shall prosper in the thing for which I sent it.” (Psalm 103:20), “Bless the Lord, you His angels, who excel in strength, who do His word, heeding the voice of the Lord.”
 
(1 Tim. 6:17) “ Command those who are rich in this present age not to be haughty, nor to trust in uncertain riches but in the living God, who gives us richly all things to enjoy.  Let them do good, that they be rich in good works, ready to give, willing to share, storing up for themselves a good foundation for the time to come, that they may lay hold on eternal life."

May the Lord bless the reading of His word.

No comments:

Post a Comment